You're getting married? Congratulations! You are about to embark on a journey of a lifetime. In the same spirit, what better place to tie the knot than NT's Top End? Here are 5 reasons you and your guests will love a wedding in Darwin during the wet season, November to April.
1. Luscious greenery everywhere you look – the best time of the year to see the Australian landscape and waterfalls.
A tip when visiting Litchfield National Park if you get up early enough you might just have the whole place to yourself 🌴 it doesn't happen often so @__lifeohlife__ thank you for sharing the peacefulness of Florence Falls 💦 #tourismtopend #darwin NTaustralia #SeeAustralia #wanderlust #litchfieldnationalpark
2. Participate in the Million Dollar Fish competition with family and friends... Potentially become a millionaire during your stay!
3. Enjoy great value for money – Snap up exclusive Territorian Rates and Wet Season Wedding Packages here.
4. Picturesque views of the famous NT monsoons rolling across the harbour.
5. Indulge in the best air-conditioning in town! Cool down by our pool with a cocktail and beat the heat.