Check out the Top 5 things to do this month at Harbourside, Sydney.
1. Check out PS40, Sydney’s first Soda Factory & Bar. Handmade with natural and local ingredients, they have an exciting line up of cocktails, sodas and wine. Our favourite cocktail? The 'Where are the bees?' with honeycomb bourbon, Mr Black coffee, pandan bitters, burnt butter banana, and orange zest!
Where are the Bees? Honeycomb Bulleit Bourbon, Mr Black coffee, pandan bitters, burnt butter banana, cashew orgeat, orange zest. #ps40bar #pssoda #worldbestbars #sydneybars #sydneyart #ultravioletstudio #mrblackcoffee #bulleit #diageo #pandan #boozytalk #craftcocktails #liquorgram #drinkstagram #cocktailhour #cocktailsandflowers #cocktailphotography #liqpic #bartendersbible #imbibe #imbibegram #libations #cocktailporn #banana #coffeecocktail
2. Try some of the best beef brisket in Aus at Vic’s Meat Market. Located inside the Sydney Fish Markets, you can find Sydney's best quality meat with everything from slow smoked pulled pork to gourmet wagyu burgers.
3. For family fun, catch the fireworks in Darling Harbour that happen at 9pm every Saturday night. You can easily see them from anywhere on Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay Wharf - just look up and enjoy!
4. Visit the Barangaroo Reserve and admire the beautiful views of the harbour and Anzac Bridge. Barangaroo is also home to a range of shops, restaurants and cafes if you are in the mood to explore.
5. Let your Ghost Host guide you through the haunted laneways of Sydney with The Rocks Ghost Tours. Learn about the untold ghost stories of Sydney's historic suburb The Rocks, and look out for the unexpected visitors...