Check out the top 5 things to do in Norwest this month!
1. Lay back and relax at the Sydney Hills Outdoor Cinema and enjoy a new release film out in the open air.
2. Try out one of the local eateries. The Baron was voted “Best Breakfast in Sydney” and with options like a bacon, banana, peanut butter brioche sandwich, we can understand why!
3. Pick up some fresh local produce at the Hawkesbury Harvest Farmers & Fine food Markets – held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at Castle Hill Showground.
4. Experience the rural tranquillity of Bella Vista Farm and enjoy a picnic amongst the 20 hectares of parkland, with panoramic views of Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
5. Have a hands on wildlife experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Mingle with crocodiles, koalas, kangaroos and more!