Check out the top 5 things to do in South Yarra this month!
1. Take a walk (or run!) around the famous Tan Track along the perimeter of the Royal Botanic Gardens. See if you can beat the current record of 10 minutes 12 seconds!
2. Head to Ganache Chocolate Lounge for an afternoon of indulgence! All the chocolates are hand-made onsite – We recommend the Melbourne themed Café Latte chocolate. They also sell coffee in a cone!
3. Darling café, located just up Darling Street from us is perfect for breakfast or lunch, or breakfast for lunch if that’s what you prefer since they do breakfast all day!
4. Versachi’s Pizzeria is a great dinner option. Award winning pizza’s along with pastas and main meals.
5. Travelling with little ones? Head to the Ian Potter Children’s Garden within the Royal Botanic Gardens for a few fabulous hours of discovery and exploring!