Check out the top 5 things to do in Surry Hills this month!
1. Catch a show at the Belvoir Street Theatre, one of Sydney's most celebrated theatre companies. Watch their captivating show Jasper Jones, the 2016 hit back by popular demand! Showing from the 25 January to 19 February.
2. For Sydney's best breakfast head to Bill's and enjoy their signature ricotta hotcakes with banana and honeycomb butter- are you drooling yet?
3. Stop by The Brett Whiteley Studio, the former workplace and home of the Australian artist. Entry is free and there are many of his original artworks on display.
Open Friday – Sunday, 10am – 4pm
4. Find a bargain at the Surry Hill Markets, with everything from vintage fashion pieces to bespoke jewellery. From 7am to 4pm, on the 1st Saturday of each month.
5. Take a trip down retro lane- Shop the retro clothes and record stores of Crown Street. Our picks? Grandma Takes a Trip and Cream.
@juneandjethro - 👕Yesterday, I visited 'Cream' on King Street in Newtown--my favourite store in my favourite suburb in New South Wales, Australia! . . ⏱It took me TWO HOURS and THREE MINUTES to decide which upcycled wonders to purchase! . . 👋🏻Public internet recognition to the two blokes working for their severe patience!!